- Do not iron your suit
- Do not leave in direct sunlight
- Gently hand wash & rinse in cold water
- Lay flat out of direct sunlight to dry
- Do not dry clean or wash in warm or hot water
- Store in a dry place
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces. We do not take responsibility for the balling of fabrics / loss of elasticity due to contact with rough surfaces
- Extreme heat and high levels of chlorine may fade or damage your swimwear over time
- Some sunscreen lotions, fake tans and tanning oils may mark or damage your swimwear
Where do we ship to
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
Returns and exchange policy
We accept returns and exchanges in the US and internationally. Items being returned or exchanged must be postmarked within 14 days of receiving your order.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping costs
Will I have to pay international taxes and duties?
- Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are prorated once a shipment reaches your country. The amount may vary depending on the country to which the order was shipped.
- We cannot control and are not responsible for any duties/taxes applied to your package. You are solely responsible for paying additional charges for customs clearance. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; please contact your local customs office for further information if you have any questions. Note, on rare occasions custom agents may delay delivery of some packages.
- If you refuse a shipment, you are responsible for the original shipping charges, any import fees, duties and/or taxes that are incurred on the package. This amount will be charged from the form of payment used at time of purchase.
Pre-order terms and conditions
- When an item is available for pre-order, that means that your suit is being made to order.
- If ordering a pre-order item, your method of payment will be charged at that time.
- We strive to make sure that pre-order items arrive as quickly as possible; however, at times, an order may be subject to delay due to circumstances that are outside of our control. If your delivery will be delayed, we will provide an updated delivery date! Our goal is to always provide you with an exceptional product.
- You will be notified via email with a tracking number once your pre-order purchase has been shipped.
If you have any further questions regarding pre-order please contact customer care at email@example.com
What if the item I want is sold out?
- If your desired item has sold out, don’t worry! We restock frequently; however, you can register for email notifications so that you are the first to be informed when the item in question has been restocked.
Can I cancel my order?
- Orders may be canceled prior to being shipped. Unfortunately, we are not able to cancel an order after it has already been shipped. After an order has been placed, it typically takes 24-48 hours to process prior to being shipped. This does not apply to pre-order items.
Where is my order?
- Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email that contains tracking information.
- If you have not received a shipping confirmation email, please check your Junk Mail or Spam folder, as it may have been accidentally sent there.
- As always, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns!
Methods of payment accepted
We accept all major credit cards
Contact and customer service